Park Rental Information


The City of Campbell provides and maintains a variety of park and public areas for the general enjoyment of the community. Two of these parks include picnic areas that are available for reservation by individuals or groups.

Reservations are accepted up to 180 days in advance for Campbell residents (170 days for non-residents), but no less than 10 days in advance of the requested date of use. Reservations can be made online or in-person at the Campbell Recreation Department Office, located at 1 West Campbell Avenue #C-31, or by telephone during business hours (payment by VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express required).

To check for picnic area availability check our online reservation system or call (408) 866-2104 during regular business hours. Picnic reservation fees must be paid at the time of reservation. Priority for reservations is provided to Campbell residents, who may make reservations a full 180 days in advance. Verification (driver’s license, pre-printed check, or utility bill) of residency is required (by fax at (408) 374-6965 or by email at if making a reservation by telephone). Non-residents may make a reservation 10 days later than residents, thereby providing residents a full 10 days of priority. For more information, see the Picnic Rules & Regulations.

Picnic Areas

The following areas are available for reservation:
  • John D. Morgan Park Area A (max capacity 50): $75 for residents/$120 non-residents
  • John D. Morgan Park Area B (max capacity 150): $105 for residents/$185 non-residents
  • John D. Morgan Park Area C (max capacity 75): $75 for residents/$120 non-residents
  • Edith Morley Picnic Area only (max capacity 35): $75 for residents/$105 non-residents
  • Edith Morley Picnic Area and Turf (required for Bounce-About Rentals; max capacity 100):                    $90 for residents/$185 non-residents

Bounce-About Rentals

The rental of a Bounce-About is allowed with a picnic reservation permit only. Bounce-Abouts may be provided only by companies that have a current Business License and Certificate of Insurance on file with the City of Campbell. Only small standard Bounce Houses are allowed in Campbell Parks (no large obstacle courses).  There are currently six companies who meet the City of Campbell requirements and are allowed to provide services in Campbell's parks:


The city has no affiliation with these companies and does not recommend one over any of the others. It is suggested that users research the companies, their fees, services, and reputation before entering into a contract. If a permittee wishes to contract with a vendor other than those named above, please contact the Recreation Department for the liability insurance requirements that must be met 10 days prior to the date of your event.