If you are interested in being on the Heritage Theatre Volunteer Team, or have any questions, please contact the volunteer coordinator or Marshella Simpson at 408-866-2791.
If you would like to volunteer for Concessions with Friends of the Heritage Theatre, please click here and email us!
Requirements & Notable Information
All volunteers are required to complete a Volunteer Application. Applicants will be contacted after the application has been received and reviewed. All volunteers are required to participate in the theatre’s Volunteer Orientation. All Heritage Theatre volunteers are considered City of Campbell volunteers. All hours will be counted toward the city’s Volunteer Program in addition to the Heritage Theatre.
Please make sure you read over these requirements. If you are able to manage these requirements, we welcome your assistance. Our volunteers’ contribution of time and energy are an important aspect in the operations of the Heritage Theatre. Volunteers help to provide our patrons with a positive theatre experience.
Some duties of theatre volunteers include the following. Remember: you are here to serve our patrons needs. If you want to watch a particular performance, you should buy a ticket to ensure you enjoy the entire performance.
- Take tickets
- Hand out programs and other printed materials
- Usher patrons to their correct seats
- Prevent food and drinks from being taken into the auditorium (Bottled water is the only exception.)
- Be alert for any disturbance or emergency
- Direct patrons to restrooms and telephones
- Perform a light clean up after the show
- Set examples of good theatre etiquette
- Enjoy the benefits of teamwork
- Take the extra step to provide excellent customer service
- Assist as needed with special events
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn all aspects of your position
- Follow instructions from the house and theatre managers @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>