Community Center Park Facilities
Located at 1 West Campbell Avenue, the Campbell Community Center is a unique community service complex. The site, which used to house the city's only high school, was purchased by the City of Campbell from the Campbell Union High School District in August of 1985. The facility was purchased primarily for the purpose of preserving its open space and recreational facilities for the use and enjoyment of the citizens of Campbell.
The offices for the Campbell's Recreation and Community Services Department are located on site (Building C, Room 31). In addition to the reserved athletic facilities, the Community Center is also home to the City’s Heritage Theatre and the Skate Park. The Community Center is home to most of the programs offered by the Campbell Recreation and Community Services Department.
- All-weather track (lit at night) - OPEN
- Football stadium and bleachers - OPEN
- Fitness zone - OPEN
- Skate park - OPEN
- 4 tennis courts - OPEN 7am-10pm
- 3 handball courts (lit at night) - OPEN 7am-10pm
PLEASE NOTE: TENNIS AND HANDBALL COURTS WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY-WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8-10, FOR LIGHTING UPGRADES.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THIS TIME.
- Various meeting rooms and gyms - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- Fitness center - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- Year-round heated pool - OPEN (modified COVID compliant programming)
- Pool will be open for lap swim
- Reservations will be required in advance (online)
- One person per lane: $15 per lane: 1 hour limit per day
- Fitness passes will not be valid
- Locker rooms will not be available
- Picnic table (no BBQs)
- 782 parking spaces