Adult Lap Swim - Modified
PLEASE NOTE: AIR QUALITY INDEX (AQI) AND LAP SWIM
LAP SWIM- COVID COMPLIANT PROCEDURES
The Campbell Community Center is now accepting swimming pool lane reservations for Adult Lap Swim (ages 18+).
Please note the following protocols:
- Online reservations will be required to reserve a private lane in advance, up to 2 weeks prior.
We recommend using online reservations (please see "helpful tips for booking" below). For those unable to do so, telephone reservation is available. Please note that limited staff are available to answer calls. We will return your message within 24 hours (408.866.2104).
- Cash will not be accepted on site. Please note: Reservations will close 1 hour prior to the start of each session.
- One (1) person per lane, per the Santa Clara County Public Health Order.
- 1-hour session-$15; 30-minute session-$7.50
- All 1-hr sessions will be held in middle lanes 3,4,5 and 6. All 30-minute sessions will be held in outside lanes 1,2,7 and 8. Please see pool diagram below.
- Only one lane can be reserved per person per day.
- Please follow all social distancing protocol while attending. Signage will be posted.
- Each swimmer’s temperature will be checked prior to swimming, using a no-touch forehead thermometer.
- Locker Rooms will not be available. Public bathrooms adjacent to the pool area will be available for use.
Fitness passes will be not valid for Lap Swim during this time.
Lap Swim Sessions will be offered during the following times:
- 6:00am-8:20am, Monday-Friday
- 11:00am-2:35pm, Monday-Friday
- 7:00pm-8:05pm, Monday-Friday
- 8:00am-10:20am, Saturday
Reserve Your Lane: please visit the Registration Home Page
Click on Reserve a Lane for For Lap Swim to search availability.
Use your login, or create a profile to complete your transaction.
Helpful Tips for Booking:
- You may book two weeks in advance (for example: on Tuesday, you may book for the following Tuesday in two weeks, the next day the Wednesday two weeks out is available)
- When you search the availability of a lane: If there’s a red check marks mean that time slot is not available. When a lane IS AVAILABLE you will see an open checkbox that you will select to complete your booking.
- If you "Calendar View of facilities" you can view what is available lane by lane in a month format. It will show "fully booked" on the fully booked days, "not available" for the days the reservations are not opened yet, and "closed" for the days are facilities are closed. To begin your search click here! You will have to search by lane during this process.
- We appreciate your patience! You'll get the hang of it, we promise!
Additional questions can be send to email@example.com or (408) 866-2104