Beginning January 2020, all applications are to be submitted through the on-line portal.
- Submittal Requirements (for maps, street improvement plans, and grading/drainage plans)
- On-line Application Center
It is common for projects that require Planning and Building permits to be required to construct street / frontage improvements as a condition of approval. The following documents are in support of the application for the associated Encroachment Permit.
- Checklist for Street Improvement Plans
- Engineer’s Estimate
- Construction Details
- Encroachment Permits
On-Site Improvements (Grading & Drainage)
If a land development project includes site improvements and/or regulated stormwater treatment facilities, a separate Building permit for the site and stormwater improvements will be required. The following documents are in support of the application for the associated Building Permit.
The Land Development group also reviews Subdivisions (Tract Map / Parcel Map), Lot Line Adjustments, Public Street and Easement Dedications, and processes Certificates of Compliance and Street Vacations. The following documents are in support of the associated mapping application.
- Checklist for Final Parcel Maps and Tract Maps
- Lot Line Adjustment Packet
- Street Dedication Requirements
- Certificate of Compliance Packet
- Vacation of Excess Right of Way or Easement Abandonment
Standard Plan Sheets (AutoCAD 2015 files)
- dwg) (pdf) (to be used for Grading and Drainage Plans) (
- dwg) (pdf) (to be used for Street Improvement Plans) (
- Electrical Details for Street Lighting Sheet (to be used for Off-Site Street Improvement Plans)
– Best Management Practices for the Construction Industry
- Supplemental Information on Blue Print for a Clean Bay (pdf)
For additional information on other Public Works Land Development topics, please see: